We’re excited you’ll be joining us for one of our informative and uplifting events. Here are a few things to know about how we operate:
- We don’t send paper tickets – your PayPal receipt functions as your ticket. One of our staff will be at the door of the room at the venue to greet you and check you in.
- Your transaction has been completed by PayPal, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.
- We start on time! Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin. This will allow you to get settled and use the restroom if necessary.
- Unless specifically stated on the event page on our website, all of our events are held at
- Parking for events is available at a number of locations —
- On the side of the venue (the Libertyville Civic Center)
- Behind the venue in the public parking garage
- On Church Street and Milwaukee Avenue (limited)
- Two blocks north in the public parking garage
- Refreshments will not be served at this event. Feel free to bring a beverage to enjoy.
- In the rare case that we have to cancel, you will be notified via email.
- No refunds will be given. If you notify us that you are unable to attend at least 24 hours prior to the event we will keep a credit on file which will be equal to the amount of your unused ticket. This credit may be used towards the purchase of a ticket to a different event. Credits will not be given for sold out events.
- Please do not call the Civic Center if you have questions about your event. Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll respond quickly.
Libertyville Civic Center
135 W. Church St.
Libertyville, IL 60048
Once again, thank you! We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Owner, The Present Moment, Inc.